Monday, April 21, 2008

To Do List

Sometimes a day can only be measured by the items crossed off one's To Do List. Today is one of them.

Things I didn’t do today:

  • I didn’t return the two DVDs to Blockbuster.
  • I didn’t go to the bank to deposit a check.
  • I didn’t drop off my dry cleaning.
  • I didn’t answer all the emails in my AOL account.
  • I didn’t think of a topic for my blog except this lame ass list.
  • I didn't iron the pants I'm wearing.
  • I didn’t go out and get lunch.
  • I didn’t finish this seasons Zoetrope or read the book catalogues that have been sitting on my desk.
  • I didn't order that bathing suit from J.Crew.

Things I did do today:

  • I did mail my two Blockbuster.com DVDs
  • I did watch Brothers & Sisters at lunch.
  • I did go to the gym.
  • I did schedule my liver biopsy.
  • I did answer my MySpace emails.
  • I did read two PWs, a Kirkus, an EW, three back issues of Variety, and the new script.
  • I did get the overnight numbers for our movie. (You didn’t watch it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What movie? You gotta post bulletins for us. I don't watch regular TV anymore so unless Hallmark is advertising on HGTV, CNN or Comedy Central, I'm not seeing it.

You went to the gym. I'm still in my pajamas. The one thing I did do today was on the phone. Your idea of "lazy" is most people's idea of "highly productive."