Friday, July 23, 2010

It's My Birthday, Too

Today is my birthday. And these are things I'm thinking:

1. I love cupcakes.
2. What's the chances of me winning the lottery today? I'm going to buy a ticket just in case.
3. I had a lovely dream last night that included a very nice looking man...and a professional football team photo shoot (I don't know).
4. I would like to go to the beach and read all day, but then again spending my birthday alone seems pathetic even if it is what I would like to do.
5. I need to buy that Tommy Hilfiger dress I tried on three weeks ago.
6. I have now told about twenty people that I have no plans for my tonight, but secretly I do. It involves a delicate salad and a glass of champagne. But that sounds boring and people just wouldn't understand, so I refuse to admit to it.
7. I can't decide whether I want to see Despicable Me or Salt this weekend. Why do these decisions seem to have more weight around my birthday?
8. I don't know where I want to go to lunch and in about one hour this will be all anyone will ask me.
9. This year, I will lose weight!
10. I forgot my cell phone at home (it was plugged in). I don't know what's worse: dreading all the missed calls and texts or getting home and realizing no one called me.

No comments: