Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

I've been seeing celebs these days. It's kinda weird because I'm never in-tune enough with my surroundings to actually notice anyone other than that really cute boy who is probably way too young for me now that I'm in my mid-30s. (Is it me, or is this next generation really good looking?) Who have I seen? I'm glad you asked.

I saw Tia (or was it Tamera) Mowry at Gelsons.






I saw Geena Davis at Ben & Jerry's ice cream parlor at the Galleria. (This is a big SCORE! If she wasn't so tall, I probably wouldn't have noticed her, but she is, so I did, and that's good.)





Ed Begley, Jr. in his electric car getting onto the 101. (I shouldn't count Ed because I see him all the time. He lives in the neighborhood and is super eco-friendly, so he's always walking around or riding his bike.)






And Gordon Clapp from NYPD Blue just now over at Trader Joe's. (I don't know why this picture is so small.)



Hmm. The stars seem to be aligning. I wonder what it means.

No comments: