Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Lob

I'm tired of my hair. Long is nice and all, but it's a bit blah. The only thing I like about my hair right now is that I can put it up into a relatively nice bun. But that's kinda blah, too. I spoke to my stylist about this back in September and she suggested that I check into a "lob." That's a long bob. (Yeah. We both agree it's a stupid name for a haircut, too.) So, I checked it out. I kinda like Nicole Ritchie's lob.


But, Nicole and I don't have similar hair. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of processing and straightening that goes on there, which adds to her volume.

I think I can get the Lauren Conrad look.



But that kinda looks like the haircut I have right now, just three inches shorter.

I'm pretty sure Heidi Klum and I have similar hair, but it feels less lob and more bob on Heidi.



The only thing I know for certain -- and which I'm terrified of -- is that I don't want Gwen Paltrow's lob. It looks stringy and unfortunate.

What to do, what to do?! (Seriously, what am I going to do?)

2 comments:

A_Gallivant said...

We think you can do the Nicole Richie; you need to get some length around your lower neck. It would be really attractive and elongate your neck, which is key as I can't get you to go lower on the v-neck! LOL

Anonymous said...

Vee thinks the Nicole Ritchie lob would look great on you. you could actually go a bit shorter as well.