Thursday, December 4, 2008

Employment Plug

So, we have a movie airing this Sunday on CBS, and I feel I must let all of you know as we are in a declining economy and it would be great if we scored high numbers on this movie so I can stay employed past summer 2009. So, if you love me, you'll tune in or at the very least TiVo the sucker. And make sure to tell all your teacher friends that there is a teacher movie on and your grandmother that there is a Hallmark movie on that's not on the Hallmark Channel but on real TV so can she please tune in to the "old channel 3." If she's like my grandmother, she'll know what you mean.

The movie is called FRONT OF THE CLASS. It'll be on CBS at either 8PM or 9PM depending on your location in this great nation of ours. And considering that True Blood and Entourage are over, there should be no conflict of interest. No excuses, people. I will accept no excuses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you text me to remind me on Sunday?