Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Right Now

What I'm thinking about right now.

*The little boy who just recently took off the Brett Favre jersey after a thousand-something days. I want to know if he slept and bathed in it, or if it was something that he just put on every day for the past four years. I also want to know why his parents thought this was okay.

*I'm irritated that I forgot my iPod cord-thingy because I just purchased a few songs on iTunes and now can't download them. Damn.

*The list of "75 Things Every Man Should Know" that Yahoo excerpted from an Esquire article. I love -- yes, that's sarcasm -- that the article encourages men to hit on women out of their league, but there's nothing in the article that says "try for once in your long, testerone driven life to judge a girl on her character and not on her ass."

*How I should design my parents vacation to Los Angeles. They arrive in another two weeks and while we have Dodgers tickets and will go to Disneyland, and I gave them a list of things to do, I feel like I need to know what they are going to do on each day as to maximaze their enjoyment of L.A. This way they can judge me and think me crazy when I go home and bitch and moan how much I think Los Angeles sucks.

*Should I buy a bike now or should I wait until I move? I keep checking Craigslist and seeing some great deals, but I don't have the room to keep the bike now. However, what if I see the best deal ever? Then what? Should I just stop looking at Craigslist? But it's like the Christmas Tree Shop! I just love a bargain!

*My furniture in my apartment. Obviously, I'm going to move the bed and the computer and the bookcase. But right now the computer is on the TV stand and the TV is on the computer stand as the Mac monitor and keyboard didn't fit comfortably on the desk. However, I don't think I should take the futon, which means I should get rid of the TV stand. But the Mac still doesn't fit on the desk. (Which is really a "desk" for laptop.) And! Do I put the futon and some of these items on Craigslist, or do I sell them with an ad in the apartment building? Or do I just give them away? The angina!

*How do you say "angina"? Is it ANN-gyna? Or is it Ahhn-jah-na?

*This banana is just staring at me. I'm not hungry...but it's staring at me.

No comments: