Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kadi Baby

My little sister -- who beat me down the aisle -- is now pregnant. She's due around November 13th. My mother is thrilled. She is also in uber-grammy mode putting together the baby shower. It has been decided that baby pictures of my sister and her hubby should grace the invitation, so my mother scanned a few old photos. This, of course, released a torrent of nostalgia for Mom which meant she had to promptly share them with me. I have to say, my sister was one cute baby.



The funny thing is, due to the age difference between me and Kadi, I remember my sister vividly like this. And sometimes? Sometimes I wonder at how this adorable, little baby become the beautiful, accomplished woman Kate is today. Love you, Brat.



1 comment:

KateN said...

Seriously, why don't you just make a hormonal pregnant girl cry again. You are so sweet! And sorry for "beating" you down the aisle, I'm one impatient girl, which you know very well... Love you! BTW, I not only made it on this post, but the next too! I'm popular!