Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Fertility God

2009 should be called "The Year of the Baby." At least this is true for me. Just about every arena of my life has included a new baby. This baby was born April 1st to my best friend from New York who now lives in California, Rebecca. (Please disregard how horrible I look in this photo and pay attention to the cuteness of Sam. Thank you.)



This baby was born to my first L.A. friend, Heather, in May.




My high school friend Gina had her second little girl around the same time. Both girls are named Lucy.



My twin nieces, Cara and Chloe, were born in August. (Cara is having surgery on her pancreas as I write, but the prognosis is good.)




My sister Kate, my cousin Josh's girlfriend, my L.A. friend Amy, and my NYC friend Anna are all due at the end of the year.

And now, my oldest friend on the books is due with her second child in February. Which will not be 2009, but since conception happened pre-2010, I'm going to count it anyway. I think I might be a fertility god...

1 comment:

KateN said...

The picture of you holding the second baby, I think you said Lucy from your friend, Heather, is so good of you! That's the Jesse we all know and love!!!! :)