Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Now That's a Uniform

As a fan of Friday Night Lights and the character of Tyra on said show, Miss Adrianne Palicki has my good will going into her new venture and, yes, I will be tuning in to watch the David E. Kelley reboot of Woman Woman. However, after seeing the new costume (left), I have one worry: Is she really going to run in that bustier? I've worn strapless dresses with the same decolletage in weddings, and let me tell you, one, good "throw your hands up and shout!" and Hello, ladies! One can only hope that this version is the "Formal Ceremony" uniform other than the everyday, work version. Like, you know, the Marine Corps "dress blues" and the Navy's "dress whites". Because regardless that sister is a mythological, Amazonian princess, she's going to be spending a lot of time trying to keep the girls in place and her top up. Not to mention that running in spiked boots will hamper speed and agility, and her ability to do the job to her fullest capabilites. As a modern Wonder Woman, she'd be thinking about these things...at least, her female audience would.

5 comments:

money4netuser.blogspot.com said...

oh its graet

hellnh said...

The costume of the lady in the photo was great, I love it and I hope I could wear a costume like that too.
And I'd like to have some companions,a men in black suits.

Anonymous said...

cool blog!!!;]

mack said...

nice costume!cosply is populer from japan

Yadi Muhyidin said...

Mantaaap :D